The Darkest Hour UK release.



     
Hello everyone.

I hope you're all having a lovely evening? I'm busy still working, it's been a crazy old day for me here. The Darkest Hour was released, hot on the heels of the US version, in the UK today.
A really special moment for me to have my first novel released in my home country by Harper Collins after all these years of writing.

To celebrate, I took over the Harper Collins twitter feed to chat with readers and reviewers about the book for a couple of hours and had great fun. I decided to collate some of the highlights of the chat for you to take a look at, you can find them on the below link on Storify. 


Oh, and while I am on, I should mention that the book is only $2 for a limited period in ebook form!

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

Tony x






Comments